You’ll Never Guess Why A Cleric In Egypt Wants Starbucks Banned In The Middle East
Posted on 1/5/2014 by Eliyokim Cohen
- Was the Har Nof massacre in the Bible Code of Glazerson
- HAMAS Group: “We Muslims Are Behind Ferguson Race Riots; Help Us Mobilize Michael Brown Movement”
- Terrorist's widow expelled from Israel
- Lieutenant Governor: OBAMA ORDERED FERGUSON TO BURN
- Why You Should Consider Not Eating Pork
- ISIS offers help if Ferguson protesters accept Islam, swear loyalty to caliph
- Yitzhak Rabin with a comment on the 'Palestinians' that might shock some people
- GIRLS GO WILD TEHRAN: Girl dances up a storm on the Tehran metro, mullahs beware
- Earth is being protected by a 'Star Trek-style invisible shield': Scientists probe mysterious barrier blocking 'killer electrons'
- Black Man goes on an epic rant against the Ferguson rioters...thoughts you just need to hear
- Shin Bet: Hamas terror attack plot at Jerusalem soccer stadium thwarted
- WOW, JUST WOW: TRIPLE AMPUTEE VETERAN’S “F#*K YOU” LETTER TO OBAMA GOES VIRAL!
- Anger in Ferguson Co-opted by Pro-Palestinian Activists
- Russia considering UN action on protecting Middle East Xtians
- The Moroccan Flag, Before the Nazi’s Rewrote History
- “RUN and HIDE” – Britain’s plan for ‘protecting’ its citizens from the next Muslim terrorist attack
- ELIZABETH WARREN: IT’S “FAIR” TO COMPARE ISRAEL TO NAZIS
- First Pro-Truth Witness Murdered? Or, Just Trying To Get To Dorian? DeAndre Joshua, 20, found dead yards from scene of Michael Brown’s death..
- Ferguson rioters turn on guess who...THE JEWS OF COURSE
- Required to write that the prophet Muhammad was visited by the Angel Gabriel and preached that there is only one true god, who is Allah!
- The only thing our enemies understand is FORCE, and it's time they get a heavy dose of it from us
- Court Steps in to Prevent Terrorist's House Demolition
- Pakistan: Bollywood actress Veena Malik gets 26 years for blasphemy
- Summing up the hatred of Israel in one powerful cartoon
- Watch what happens when scumbag 'Palestinian' activists on campus are challenged with some reality