13 Similarities Between Obama And Hitler
A Factual Comparision
The similarities are terrifying, the conclusion inevitable. On March 23, 1933, the German
Parliment met to consider passing a bill that Adolf Hitler had created called the Enabling Act. It was officially called the ‘Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich.’ Why were the
German people in such distress? Because their government was in utter chaos, and the German
leaders wanted to reassure the people that everything would be ok. The only fly in the ointment
was that the Nazis had, behind the scenes, caused the distress themselves by creating the crisis, so that they could step in and solve it. Sound familiar?
Hitler promised the German people that the government would “make use of these powers only insofar as they are essential for carrying out vitally necessary measures…The number of cases in
which an internal necessity exists for having recourse to such a law is in itself a limited one.” So
the German congress voted on the bill, with the end result being the legal destruction of the
German Democratic Republic. The bill gave Hitler enormous, unprecedented powers to do as he
saw fit for the government of the German people. It was the act that offically created a legal
dictator who was answerable to no one. The people cheered, and National Socialism became the
law of the land from that day forward. source – The History Place
Today, Barack Obama is changing times and laws in America, giving himself unprecedented power
never before seen. His ObamaCare bill. now the law of the land, empowers him to create his own
private army, forces citizens to abide by unconstitutional laws, and will use the IRS in much the same
way that Hitler used his brown shirts to make people get in line behind his policies. Many Americans
will awake to late to the fact that Obama has subverted the United States Constitution, and stolen
our precious liberties and freedoms. That’s why Obama’s followers are encouraged and taught to
follow and have faith in Obama the man, and not in our God or in our country. This is exactly the
ploy that Hitler used to great and terrible effect in Nazi Germany.
Some people would balk at the comparison between Hitler and Obama, saying it was unfair. After
all, Hitler started WWII and killed 11,000,000 Jews and Gentiles in death camps, and Obama has
done nothing like that. Well, it’s only unfair if you compare Hitler at the end of his rule to the
beginning of Obama’s. But if you compare Hitler and Obama at the beginning of their rise to power,
it’s extremely fair.
Similiarities between Adolf Hitler & Barack Hussein Obama
– Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people’s passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.
– Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals
for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.
– Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama’s last name was Soetoro.
– Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of “hiding in plain sight” worked very well.
– Both Hitler and Obama’s supporters followed them blindly, and without question
– Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.
– Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an “army” of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his
Obama Youth Brigade.
– Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills
– Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.
– Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.
– Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.
– Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.
Still think it’s an unfair comparison? You won’t after watching this –
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »