Eight Cucumber Benefits That Will Leave You In Awe
Cucumbers happen to be one of the most delicious vegetables known to mankind, at least in my eyes they are. They are also rather easy to grow and serve as a healthy alternative to fatty snacks. There are many great things you must know about cucumbers, for one they are a great hangover cure. We will be discussing 8 of the most amazing uses for cucumbers, some of which you will find hard to believe. If you have doubts check them out for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
8 CUCUMBER HEALTH AND EVERYDAY BENEFITS
1. Looking for a soothing, spa-like environment? Use a cucumber to remove fog from your mirror after a shower. Just rub a cucumber slice along the mirror and watch as it helps eliminate fog. Plus the cucumber odor will help make your bathroom smell great.
2. Are you suffering from bad breathe? Don’t have a stick of gum or a mint? Press a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth for thirty seconds to eliminate bad breath. The photochemical will kill a bacterium that is responsible for bad breath.
3. Cucumbers are also a great source of B Vitamins and carbohydrates that can provide a wonderful source of energy for your body. Remember this next time you think you need a coffee to wake yourself up.
4. If you are tired of pests and bugs ruining your garden beds place a few sliced cucumbers in a tin can in the middle of the garden. The chemicals from the cucumber and the tin can react and create a scent that is sure to discourage any unwelcome guests.
5. Just one cucumber contains many of the daily vitamins you need to maintain good health. A single cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc. That’s a lot of punch for just a single cucumber.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »