After this you will never throw the water in which you cooked the rice
More energy, healthier skin and shiny hair are just some of the benefits that will provide you with this old Chinese recipe, which is becoming increasingly popular in modern Western civilization.
A healthy body and beautiful skin will be achieved with only two low-cost ingredients, such as rice and water.
– Gives energy.
– Successfully prevent gastroenteritis.
– Excellent prevention of cancer.
– Regulates high blood pressure.
– Regulates body temperature.
– It prevents and cures constipation.
– Washing the face with water in which rice is cooked, the skin makes softer.
– Excellent replacement for tonic.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »