DIY: Remove Tooth Cavities At Home!
Many people are doubting the possibility of natural cavities remedies, because it has been told us that treating cavities on a dentist is the only possible way to heal them, but in fact, that is not true.
The causes of tooth decay
Unlikely, in many areas around the country, the water is still fluoridated and the bottles of water at the stores are usually containing added fluoride, too.
The tooth decay is happening for many reasons, including:
- Deficiency of vitamins (mostly vitamins D and A)
- Lack of some minerals in the diet
- Hormone imbalance
- A diet that is high in Pyric Acid (naturally occurs on most nuts, legumes and grains)
In order to brush and floss the tooth daily, there are some useful ways you can reverse the cavities and improve the oral health without visiting dentists. Following are some things that you should consider:
- Try to eat foods that are rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, and minerals as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Consume foods high in fiber, to increase the saliva production in your mouth that is a natural tooth protector.
- Take Vitamin D supplements.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »