Lose Your Weight Without Starvation And Exercise: Lie Only 3X A Day For 5 Minutes, But In This Way!
It sounds so impossible but there is a fast and effective way to lose your weight that is very easy. Without any diet, hard exercise or spending money, Japanese physician Fukutsudzi helps women to loose weight as soon as possible. The Japanese described this method in his book that is sold in Asia, with a circulation of six million copies!
According to the doctor, you don’t need any special tools for loosing weight, you only need a big towel, twine or ribbon to fasten the towel in roll, and flat surface. You should practice three times a day for five minutes.
You just have to lie in the right position 3 times a day for 5 minutes, so easy to perform, but very effective.
Doctor Fukutsudzi found out that the main cause of fat in the waist area is just in variance pelvic bones and subcostal bone. After discovering this, he devised this method to be a quick and easy way that you can solve the surplus around the waist.
The procedure is as follows:
- Towel bent to roll and wrap some tape to secure
- Sit on a firm surface, preferably on the floor
- Bent towel put under your back, in level with the navel and then lie down (towel should be slightly wider than the width of the back)
- Legs spread apart at shoulder width and bend your feet so that they can touch only thumbs
- Fully extend your arms above your head, turn the palms down and connect the small finger of your right and left hand
It sounds very simple, but this position is neither easy nor comfortable. First few times reach out as far as you can, because it is difficult to reach the end of the hand, but be sure to connect small fingers and thumbs on your feet. Lie down in this position, for five minutes, three times a day.
If can’t bear the pain, you can shorten the treatment to as many you can stand. If you want to see some results try to apply this exercise every day.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »