Ayurvedic Remedies For Hair Growth & Avoid Hair Loss
There are many ways to reverse hair loss and prevent excessive hair fall in ayurveda. You can check a more detailed post about ayurveda and it’s perspective towards hair growth and hair loss.
In this post, you can find easy remedies that you can do at home to stimulate hair growth, prevent excessive hair loss and have strong, healthy hair.
1. Use a mixture of Stinging nettle (Jeera), Rosemary (Sarpagandha), Birch(Bhurja patra), and Horsetail to massage your scalp regularly.
2. Applying a decoction or tea made from Burdock and Marmelos (Bilva) is good for dry hair.
3. Apply a paste made from 2 tsp. henna powder, 1 tsp. curd, 1 tsp. fenugreek powder, 1 tbsp. coffee, 2 tbsp. mint juice and 2 tbsp tulasi juice. Apply this paste to the hair and leave it in for two hours. For a darker colour, leave this paste in for 3 to 4 hours and wash with cold water.
4. Oiling and massaging of scalp is very beneficial for stopping hair loss. Use coconut oil for this purpose for at least three times in a week.
5. Medicated oils like Neelibhringadi oil, Kunthala kanthi oil, Kanjunnyadi oil are very useful. Put oil on the scalp, and massage gently in the roots of the hair.
6. Applying juice of green coriander leaves on the hair and scalp is good.
7. You can also wash hair with a paste of cooked green gram and fenugreek (methi) two to three times a week.
8. A paste of licorice made by grinding it in milk can be applied on the bald patches.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »