10 Reasons You Should Eat One Cup of Pineapple Every Day
Pineapples. They’re juicy. They’re filling. They’re tasty. There’s just something so satisfying about sinking your teeth into a ripe, golden, juicy and delicious pineapple. Yum!
However, it’s more than just the tasty and sweet goodness that makes pineapples so amazing. They are actually amazing healthy for you. This tropical fruit contains tons of vitamins and nutrients, as well as enzymes, making it a wonderful addition to your daily diet.
Here’s a look at 10 fantastic reasons why you should consume just one cup of pineapple.
- It has tons of vital nutrients. Pineapples are brimming with essential nutrients that your body needs. Some of nutrients that are found in this super fruit include:
- B vitamins
- Vitamin A
Add just one cup of pineapple to your diet each day and you’ll do wonders for your health.
- Boosts the immune system. Another great reason to eat pineapple is because it has the amazing ability to increase the immune system. When you add just one cup of it to your diet, you’ll be able to fight off common infections with ease, including the flu and the common cold.
- Lowers blood pressure. Do you have high blood pressure? If so, then you should really consider eating one cup of pineapple on a regular basis. This fruit has the ability to help you maintain a healthy blood pressure because it contains a log of potassium, which is a powerful tool for lowering high blood pressure.
- It’s an anti-inflammatory – If you suffer from arthritis or any other swelling in the joints, eat pineapple. It contains bromelain, which is known for its ability to combat inflammation in the joints.
- Improves the appearance of your skin. Collagen, that stuff that you always find added to skin care products, is found in pineapple. Eat it and you’ll improve the look of your skin and restore your youthful glow.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »