10 Ways to Lose Weight Without Even Trying
Losing weight takes a lot of sweat and discipline, but even when you’re not powering through a treadmill interval workout or counting calories, there are a lot of simple ways to see those pounds melt away. Employ these 10 little tricks daily to help you lose weight, no gym or diet required.
1. Start every meal with a glass of water: You’ll stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which can help prevent overeating.
2. Make a few simple swaps at every meal: Choosing a vinaigrette dressing over creamier options like Green Goddess dressing can save you 80 calories, while opting for fresh fruit instead of dried can save you dozens more. Get a list of more simple swaps to save calories.
3. Have a piece of dark chocolate for dessert: Instead of opting for the cookies in the break room, satisfy your sugar craving with a piece of dark chocolate. It may not feel quite as satisfying the first few times, but as you wean yourself off of excessive amounts of sugar, you’ll be glad you’re saving calories and enjoying a healthier but still decadent treat.
4. Be diligent with portion control: If you want to lose weight, stick to the right portions at every meal. Measure out snacks instead of eating them from the bag, use smaller plates to trick your mind into thinking smaller portions are more substantial, and store leftovers right away so you’re not tempted to go back for seconds.
5. Move more: Even if you can’t dedicate an entire chunk of time to aworkout, you can burn a few extra calories by moving a little more
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »