I Bet You Will Put Eggs In A Bag After Reading This
I wasn’t initially convinced this would work but I finally caved and gave it a shot! I’ll stick to my cast iron pan and olive oil most of the time, but I can see these working out in some situations!
In the video below, Allrecipes will show us how to make a quick and easy breakfast that won’t leave us with much clean up. They mix the eggs with cheese, bell peppers, ham and a few extra ingredients directly in a resealable freezer bag and cook it in a pot of boiling water. You can assemble these the night before and they’ll be ready for a hot water bath in the morning.
• 2 eggs
• 2 slices ham, chopped (optional)
• 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1 tablespoon chopped onion (optional)
• 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper (optional)
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato (optional)
• 1 tablespoon chunky salsa (optional)
• 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
Crack the eggs into a large resealable freezer bag. Press out most of the air, and seal. Shake or squeeze to beat the eggs. Open the bag, and add the ham, cheese, onion, green pepper, tomato, salsa, and mushrooms. Squeeze out as much of the air as you can, and
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »