EXCLUSIVE: ‘I am a prince and I do what I want.’ Cocaine-crazed Saudi royal ‘threatened to kill Los Angeles mansion staff who watched him being pleasured by male aide’
- Prince Majed bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, 29, made unwanted sexual advances at three female workers, court documents reveal
- ‘He held parties between September 21 and September 22 where cocaine was used, alcohol was consumed and escorts were brought in,’ they claim
- ‘Tomorrow I will have a party with you and you will do everything I want or I will kill you,’ prince is accused of saying to worker, a married mom
- The women say they tried to leave the mansion but were locked in by Al Saud’s aides
- Prince Majed was arrested last month and accused of forced oral copulation of an adult after neighbors spotted crying and bleeding woman
A Saudi Arabian prince is accused of a having sexual relationship with a male aide, taking cocaine and threatening to kill women who refused his advances – as well as sexually assaulting a maid – Daily Mail Online has exclusively learned.
Prince Majed bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud – revealed by Daily Mail Online yesterday to be son of the late King Abdullah – now faces an extraordinary series of allegations in a civil case brought by three female staff members of his Los Angeles mansion.
Court documents seen by Daily Mail Online disclose how he is accused of being drunk and high at his $37 million mansion in Beverly Hills and repeatedly making unwanted sexual advances.
The documents were filed by lawyers acting for three female employees of Al Saud.
They include a claim that the royal attempted to urinate on the trio while screaming: ‘I want to pee pee’.
He also threatened to kill one of the women if she refused to ‘party’ with him and jumped on top of another and began rubbing himself against her in a ‘sexual and aggressive manner’.
When asked to stop, Al Saud allegedly then yelled: ‘I am a prince and I do what I want. You are nobody!’
All three of the women claim to have seen the royal having his penis ‘stroked’ by a male aide and say they were forced to stay in the room and watch as the encounter unfolded.
Homosexuality is illegal in Saudi Arabia, and punishable by flogging, or even execution.
Another says she was made to watch while a different male aide bent over and broke wind in Al Saud’s face – apparently at his request.
The revelations about Prince Majed come a day
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »