How To Grow A Pineapple From Another One- Easily
To grow a pineapple from an existing pineapple, here’s what you would need:
- Any sized pineapple
- Little bowl of water
- Planting pots, and
- Potting soil
Here are the instructions on how to easily grow a pineapple from an existing pineapple:
- Get a healthy pineapple with no soft spots.
- Cut off the top area or crown so that no fruity part is stuck to it and put it aside for a few days for drying.
- Pull the outer leaves out and leave the rest of them.
- Place the bottom half of crown half inch deep in small bowl of water so that it gets dipped but not leaves.
- Dry it in a sunny spot for 2 weeks and change water every second or third day.
- Crown should be ready to get planted after
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »