Muslim Dies From Inhaling Smoke While Burning US Flag
Perhaps the lesson to be learned here is that messing with “Ole Glory” can indeed be dangerous to your health, after a Pakistani demonstrator dies after inhaling fumes fromburning the American flag.
Abdullah Ismail died in Mayo hospital in Lahore having complained of feeling sick during the angry demonstrations in the eastern Pakistan city yesterday, as demonstrators chanted anti-U.S. slogans before setting fire to an American flag outside the U.S. Consulate, while some tried to bridge the wall of the building and fighting with baton-wielding police.
And while no doubt this is a tragic incident, it once again demonstrates that when one engages in any type of destruction or desecration, such as destroying temples, churches, andisis art, and sculpture
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »