Putin comes in from the cold: Desperate world leaders cosy up to Russian President to get him to join the fight against ISIS
- Barack Obama seen sharing a joke with the Russian President at G20
- David Cameron meets Vladimir Putin one-on-one for the first time in a year
- British PM strikes a conciliatory tone in a bid to win backing of Russia
- Putin accused of using airstrikes to target opponents of Assad and not ISIS
- Deal agreed to cut off terrorist financing and tackle extremist ideologies
Desperate world leaders today lined up to try to woo Russian President Vladimir Putin to back global efforts to defeat ISIS.
For more than a year relations with Moscow have been in the deep freeze over Russian incursions in Ukraine.
But now Mr Putin is seen as holding the key to resolving the bloody civil war in Syria which has given rise to ISIS fanatics.
It has led to the spectacle of US President Barack Obama, British PM David Cameron and Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud posing for photos with the Russian President.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »