Muslim lawyer sends Texas boy who emptied piggy bank to help vandalized mosque an iPad after learning that seven-year-old had been saving up for the gadget
- Jack Swanson, 7, donated all his savings – $20 – to the Islamic Center of Pflugerville in Texas after it was defaced with feces last week
- It is one of several Muslim institutions to be targeted after the Paris attacks
- Little boy’s story went viral, and was seen by lawyer Arsalan Iftikhar
- Political commentator learned that Swanson had been saving up for an iPad, and sent the gadget to him along with an appreciative note
- He praised ‘amazing generosity & kind heart’ and said that the present was from the entire American Muslim Community
A seven-year-old Texas boy’s incredible act of kindness after a crime of hate has been rewarded with a surprise gift from someone who appreciated his thoughtfulness.
Jack Swanson was upset after seeing that his local mosque had been covered in feces and ripped pages of the Koran following the Paris terror attacks last Friday and donated the entire contents of his piggy bank to the Islamic Center of Pflugerville.
The little boy was rewarded when news of his $20 gift went viral and Muslim human rights lawyer Arsalan Iftikhar gave him the iPad that he had been hoping to buy with his savings.
‘Because of your amazing generosity & kind heart please enjoy this Apple iPad with our sincere thanks :-). Love The American Muslim Community,’ a note with the package said.
Iftikhar told Metro.co.uk that he organized the gift because ‘‘When I first saw the story about Jack donating $20 from his own piggy bank to help the vandalized mosque, it literally brought tears to my eyes’.
The author, who is aruns a website called The Muslim
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »