Dutch Abandon Red Cross over Islamic Invasion of Europe
Thousands of Hollanders who normally carry out volunteer work for the Dutch Red Cross have refused to come out and help that organization in a spontaneous protest against the nonwhite invasion of Europe, it has emerged.
According to an article put out by the Dutch public broadcaster Netherlands Broadcasting Foundation (Nederlandse Omroep Stichting, NOS), the Red Cross is “sick to its stomach” over the refusal of its volunteers to “aid the refugees.”
An internal memo leaked to the NOS also revealed that the Dutch Red Cross intends to expel from that organization all those who refuse to come out and help the nonwhite invaders in Holland.
The leaked document says that the Red Cross is “getting indications that there are districts who want nothing to do with the refugees” and that when “other regions have asked for volunteers, these districts have not responded.”
From a survey which the Red Cross conducted, it found that 20 percent refused in principle to even consider helping refugees, and even larger numbers did not respond to calls to come out and help.
The reasons given for this refusal to help were as follows, the memo continues:
– I don’t support this [refugee situation].
– There is no place for them here [in Holland].
– There are homeless people in the Netherlands who need the help more.
– I would rather support the people in my area who are experiencing difficulty.
– I would rather close the borders.
– I am of the opinion that the problem should be addressed at its source (for example, in Syria) and not in Europe where they are all coming.
– Most of them are economic refugees (fortune seekers) and not political or war refugees.
In addition, the memo says, the Red Cross head office has had a “remarkably low percentage of volunteer social workers” responding to requests for help—“far fewer than normal.”
The memo then goes on to list the reasons which are being proffered by those refusing to help:
– They are used to being called upon two or three times a year, and not two or three times a week. Their employers are objecting to this as well.
– They are unsure about the unknown situation as they are dealing with a whole new situation and target group.
– They have “incorrect” ideas about the refugees which are caused by the “lack of correct information.”
These “incorrect ideas” include claims that the invaders
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »