HO HO HO: Family’s Xtmas display shows Santa relieving himself on ISIS
- Neighbors called York County Sheriff’s Office about the display on Friday
- Couldn’t tell what was happening in the display outside the Limerick home
- Saw ISIS in bright lights and thought ‘ISIS sympathizer’ was behind display
- Homeowner agreed to rearrange the lights so anti-ISIS message was clear
- Sheriff William King Jr said that no law was broken by the homeowner
A Maine family has a Christmas display they find patriotic but their neighbors seem to find tasteless.
The display, which is outside a house in Limerick, shows Santa ‘peeing’ off the top rail of a deck via a stream of white lights down on the word ISIS spelled out in illuminated letters.
Neighbors called the York County Sheriff’s Office about the controversial display on Friday.
They couldn’t tell what was happening in the display and just saw ISIS in bright lights, leading them to think a ‘possible ISIS sympathizer’ was behind the
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »