Muslim relatives of San Bernadino terrorists return to the killers home to find it covered with American flags in protest
- Syed Rizwan Farook’s mother, brother and brother-in-law were at the home
- They packed a U-Haul truck with furniture, appliances and boxes
- Baby items including a swing and portable bed were also removed
- Farook and wife Tashfeen Malik left their six-month old baby girl with his mother before killing 14 people on December 2
- FBI had already seized a .22-caliber rifle, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and other items after the attack
- The couple were buried earlier this week in a cemetery far from the city
The San Bernardino terrorists’ family returned to the attackers’ home to find a stars and stripes draped on the door on Saturday.
Syed Rizwan Farook’s mother Rafia, brother Syed Raheel and brother-in-law Farhan Khan packed up a single U-Haul truck with personal items including toys for the couple’s orphan daughter
The flag had been affixed to the door, likely by the landlord or a neighbor.
Farook, 28, and his wife Tashfeen Malik, 29, killed 14 people and wounded 21 of Farook’s colleagues at the Inland Regional Center on December 2.
The couple were both killed in a police shootout following the massacre. The mass shooting is being investigated as a terrorist attack.
Furniture and appliances were taken from the home, as were a number of boxes and a swing and portable bed meant for a baby, according to the San Bernardino Sun.
The couple left their six-month-old daughter with Farook’s mother before the attack. The baby girl is in state custody and Farook’s sister is attempting to obtain custody.
A .22-caliber rifle, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a laptop computer and data storage devices were among the items seized by the FBI following the attack, according to the Los Angeles Times.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »