Browse By

HORROR! She Almost Died By Doing Something Which Most People Certainly Do At Home


Dinia Rasul, a normal girl, was coloring her hair with red color and then she experienced a dangerous situation.

She colored her hair and a couple of hours later, she was shocked. Her eyes and face started swelling and soon she couldn’t breathe or speak.

Several hours later, she decided to dye her hair again, but the situation got even worst. She was blind and she was hospitalized.

The doctors found out that she was allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a product that is a main part of the hair dye products.

Nowadays, this woman opposes the sale of dangerous


Click here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »


Join the over 1.4 million fans of Jews News on FB…It’s NOT news unless it’s Jews News!

Powered by WordPress Popup