Man who claimed he was Jesus arrested in plot to kidnap Obama’s…..DOG
- Scott Stockert 49, was arrested in Washington, DC after driving from North Dakota to allegedly kidnap Bo, the Obama family’s dog
- As he was arrested he told authorities that he was Jesus Christ
- He admitted that he had a rifle and a shotgun in his pickup truck that were both unloaded, as well as ammunition
- Police found 289 rounds of .22-caliber long-rifle bullets, 71 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun ammunition and two rounds of .223 rifle ammunition
- Bo is the eldest of the Obama family’s two Portuguese water dogs
A ‘schizophrenic and bipolar’ man who was arrested after allegedly plotting to kidnap the Obama family’s dog Bo claims has not taken his medication in months and has violent outbursts, his ex-wife claims.
Scott Stockert is said to have told authorities he is Jesus Christ when he was arrested and his former partner Wanda Schutz told Inside Edition that he wanted to talk to the President about the 10 Commandments.
Police found Stockert, 49, at a Hampton Inn in Washington, DC, on Wednesday night after a tip-off from the Secret Service.
According to a police report, he admitted he had a rifle and a shotgun that were both unloaded in his pickup truck.
Ms Schutz said his state of mind was ‘unpredictable’ and that he was ‘dangerous’ as she claimed he once strangled her in a prolonged struggle that left her unconscious.
Stockert drove from Dickinson, North Dakota, to New York and then Washington, DC, where he was arrested.
He admitted having the unregistered weapons, the police report says, as well as ammunition.
Police found 289 rounds of .22-caliber long-rifle bullets, 71 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun ammunition and two rounds of .223 rifle ammunition, plus a machete with a 12-inch blade and an 18-inch bully club, NBC Washington reported.
Stockert claimed that his parents were John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe and that he came to the city to announce his campaign for president and advocate for a $99 a month healthcare plan, NBC News reported.
Stockert also allegedly said: ‘You picked the wrong person to mess with. I will [expletive] your world up.’
Ms Schutz said he was suffering from both bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and claimed he had not taken his medication for ‘like six months’.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »