Supporters of Terror Within Israel’s Government
Knesset member Haneen Zoabi has used her power to incite action against the state of Israel.
This is Haneen Zoabi, a member of Israel’s legislative body, the Knesset. In 2009 she became the first Arab woman elected under an Arab party.
Facts about Haneen Zoabi:
– Identifies as Palestinian and has loudly advocated against a two-state solution.
– Has come out against the concept of the Jewish State for being “racist” by nature and insisted it is undeserving of loyalty.
– Took part in the “Gaza Freedom Flotilla” in 2010, which attempted to illegally breach the blockade of the navy whose country she helps govern.
– Has referred to both Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former Minister of Foreign Affairs Avigdor Lieberman as dangerous “fascists” but has protested the labeling of Hamas as a terrorist organization.
– Has refused to sing Israel’s national anthem “Hatikvah” alongside the other Knesset members being sworn in on February 24, 2009, saying that it “doesn’t represent” her.
– Does not believe military service should be compulsory for Arab Israeli citizens.
– Was suspended from the Knesset in 2014 for inciting language against Israel.
– Has been quoted as calling for a popularly-supported, widespread intifada against Israel.
Now, Zoabi and two other Knesset members of the Arab-dominated Balad party (Jamal Zahalka and Basel Ghattas) have met with the families of terrorists who recently murdered Israelis in violent attacks. An enormous firestorm
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »