She Poured Baby Oil In Her Ear…Days Later? I Can’t Believe The Results!
If you have an infant or have ever had one you probably have used baby oil at one time. Baby oil is great for putting on the infants skin to keep it nice and soft as well as protect it. But have you ever thought about using baby oil for other applications?
Baby oil is actually more of a household essential rather than an infant oil, although, that’s what they market it for. Baby oil can be used for getting things out of your hair to removing fingernail polish/paint from your nails/hands. So keep reading to learn how you can use baby oil around your house and get ready to be amazed.
1. Putting a thin layer of baby oil on your face will help prevent frostbite during the winter.
2. Instead of using chemicals near your eye simply use some baby oil to remove that eye makeup.
3. Easily remove paint from your pants by rubbing some baby oil in them.
4. Temporary tattoos come off in a flash with baby oil.
5. Add some to your bath to make your skin silky smooth.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »