Weep have lift-off! The astonishing moment North Korean generals SOBBED during rocket launch
- The official – and dramatic – video shows the recent rocket launch
- Cheesy music accompanies it as the moment of blast off plays repeatedly
- Two generals are seen wiping away tears back at mission control
- Kim Jong-un is also filmed watching the launch with his officials
- It is thought the ‘satellite’ is a front for ballistic missile testing
This is the ridiculous moment North Korean officials cried as they watched the country’s recent rocket launch.
A dramatic video of the launch on February 7 has been aired by North Korea’s state-run television KRT.
Cheesy music accompanies the footage which shows the moment of blast off on repeat from a variety of angles and is four minutes long.
The best moment however is at the end when the footage returns to mission control and a crowd of officials are clapping and cheering.
Two men at the back are so overwhelmed by the majesty of the the launch they are seen wiping away tears. One completely covers his eyes, holding his glasses in his hand.
Kim Jong-un is seen in a photo montage interspersed with the video watching the launch with his officials.
North Korea said they were putting a satellite into orbit.
They later called the rocket launch a ‘complete success’ and revealed the satellite was making a polar orbit of Earth every 94 minutes.
North Korea have claimed the launch was
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »