Shocking video shows entire district destroyed by Russian cluster bombs in Aleppo, Syria
- Clip shows two separate bombs being dropped just seconds apart in Syria
- Air strikes hit long lines of buildings in both instances, illuminating the sky
- After the bombings the death toll, which includes children, has risen to 50
- U.N. chiefs said the strikes were ‘blatant violations of international laws’
- Two hospitals and school also destroyed by missiles in Azaz, north Syria
- Thousands are sheltering in the rebel-held city amid regime advances
- Further south in Idlib a second hospital, run by MSF, was also destroyed
A shocking video shows an entire district destroyed by Russian cluster bombs in Aleppo as air strikes hit five hospitals and two schools.
The death toll after the attacks in Syria today has risen to 50 with many more expected to be wounded.
It is believed that among the dead are children with the bombings condemned by U.N. chiefs.
U.N. deputy spokesman Farhan Haqsaid said the attacks were ‘blatant violations of international laws’ that ‘are further degrading an already devastated health care system and preventing access to education in Syria.’
In the clip, which appears to have been filmed on a mobile phone, a fighter jet is seen flying above the city before the camera turns to Aleppo’s skyline which is swiftly illuminated in the distance by a great flash.
A thunderous boom then follows as the bombs destroy the area, with grey smoke emerging after.
Mere seconds later the same sequence
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »