This Natural Recipe Will Make Your Upper Lip Hair Disappear Forever
Your self-confidence taking a hit because of that upper lip fuzz? Try out these 9 home remedies for upper lip hair and find yourself with a clear upper lip area, naturally. Facial hair is a normally occurring phenomenon, even in women. Our skin is covered with hundreds of tiny hair that work to protect the tender skin from dust and grime. Although having some facial hair is quite alright, some of us seem to have thicker, coarser and more abundant hair growth on our facial skin, especially on the upper lip area. This can cause us a great deal of embarrassment and we do not feel confident about ourselves.
Turmeric and Milk:
An age-old beauty remedy, turmeric cleanses your skin, beautifies it and leaves you with a natural glow. Milk works as a natural hydrator, and keeps your skin supple and moisturised
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl
- Apply the mixture gently to your upper lip using your fingers
- Wait till it dries; gently rub the area with your fingers till the dried paste is removed completely. Rub in the direction opposite to your hair growth
- Wash off with cold water
Turmeric and Water:
This combination works similar to the turmeric and milk paste.
- Take equal amounts of turmeric and water in a bowl
- Mix them well and apply on your upper lip
- Leave it on for about half an hour
- Once it has dried, rub it gently with your fingers, in the direction opposite to that of the hair growth
- Continue doing this for four weeks
- Take one egg white and mix it well with some corn flour and sugar
- Whisk the mixture until it forms a sticky paste
- Apply the paste onto the upper lip area
- Let it dry for about thirty minutes and then gently peel it off
- For best results, repeat twice a week. Within a month, you will notice that the hair growth has considerably reduced
Gram flour or chana dal flour works great to remove unwanted hair.
- Take some gram flour and mix it well with turmeric and a little water
- Blend well till a thick paste is formed
- To this paste, add some fresh cream
- Apply this onto your upper lip and wait for it to dry
- Scrub it against the direction of your hair growth
Sugar is popular ingredient used for painless waxing. It removes hair as well as prevents re-growth.
- Take some sugar in a pan and heat it for a minute
- Add some fresh lime juice to the heated sugar
- Stir the mixture for a minute till a thick, dark liquid is formed
- Let it cool for a bit and apply
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »