Dip Your Feet In Apple Cider Vinegar For This All-Natural Benefit. I Had No Idea!
One of my resolutions this year is to move away from using harsh commercial products for my health and home, and instead opt for powerful, all-natural remedies. In an exclusive guide below, we explore one of the most powerful and nontoxic products around: apple cider vinegar.
Just like organic coconut oil, apple cider vinegar is a great all-natural alternative that can be found in any grocery store — and yields many wonderful health and home benefits! When unfiltered, unpasteurized, and raw, apple cider vinegar contains “mother of vinegar” — a concentrated, nutritional element that has bacterial and fungal-fighting properties.
Apple cider vinegar can be used to improve your life in various ways, from neutralizing smelly odors on your body and in your home, to helping your body break down food and clearing your sinuses. Scroll further to click through all the fantastic benefits of apple cider vinegar, and let us know what you think in the comments below!
1. Soothes A Sore Throat
- Apple cider vinegar has a surprisingly powerful host of abilities, including the ability to fight germs and bacteria.
- Next time you feel pain or discomfort in your throat, try mixing about 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with a cup of warm water.
- Gargle this mixture once every hour, for the acidic components of the vinegar to deplete the germs.
2. Relieves Heartburn
- Many people turn to apple cider vinegar, and not antacids, to relieve symptoms of heartburn.
- Reflux and heartburn are often caused by too little acid in the stomach, rather than too much.
- Apple cider vinegar can aid digestion in giving our stomachs the heathy acid it needs, by mimicking the acidic conditions of the stomach
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »