Detox Water Recipe: Flush Out the Toxins and Impurities From the Body
Detox Water is primarily used to flush out the toxins and impurities from the body to make it healthy. The internal organ of the human body which gets intoxicated the most due to these impurities is the liver. Detox water is the best way to make the liver clean of the impurities.
Before discussing the detox water recipe, it is necessary to understand the functions of a liver and the malfunctions caused to it along with their causes. Liver is one of the most important internal organs of the human body. It is the largest internal organ which is responsible of doing a number of tasks that improves the health of a human being.
Functions of Liver
There are several useful functions that the liver performs in the body and they are as under:
- It performs the metabolic processes and is a support to the digestive system.
- It regulates the storage of fat in the body and in addition, it also controls the blood sugar.
- It is a protein producing factory in the body because it assembles and synthesizes the proteins.
- It produces bile which is helpful to digest fats.
- It mobilizes and stores energy in body.
- It regulates the amino acids and processes hemoglobin.
- It cleans the blood from bacteria and infection.
- It is helpful in the regulation of the blood flow.
- In females it is helpful in maintaining smooth menstrual cycles.
- It manages the blood pressure.
Apart from the above functions, liver performs the most important function of breaking everything that enters into the human body. It breaks the organic food, fluids, proteins, vitamins, minerals and even the medication. The liver decides upon the usefulness and the uselessness of every particle that enters in the body. Due to a large intake of toxins it may get affected and get hindered in doing its job of processing the nutrients and fats. The body weight loss is associated with the proper working of liver and if it is intoxicated then it becomes very difficult for the body to lose weight.
Causes of Liver Malfunction
The liver becomes overloaded and overworked when a person over eats the fried diets and is more exposed to stress and environmental pollution. Because of such a condition the liver is unable to properly process the fats and toxins in the body. When the liver is not properly doing its tasks then it is in the need of proper cleansing which is done by stimulating its ability to clean the toxic waste from body. A liver is intoxicated due to a number of reasons and the clear symptoms of its intoxication are numerous which are as described under:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Anal itching
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Urination frequently at night
- Lower back pain
To get rid of such liver problems that are causing its malfunctioning, it is needed to drink liver cleansing detox water. After drinking this water the liver gets refreshed, the digestion improves, the complexion becomes clearer
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »