Get Rid of Bunions Naturally With This Simple But Powerful Remedy
Bunions are salt deposits caused by influenza, tonsillitis, gout, poor metabolism, improper nutrition, rheumatic infections, and uncomfortable shoes.
It seriously affects your everyday life. Many people are unable to find fitting footwear, which is quite frustrating, and that’s not even mentioning bunions’ unattractive appearance.
Here’s a simple, effective recipe to get rid of bunions:
- Pour 10 oz (or 300 ml) of water over a tablespoon of crushed bay leaves. Cook for 5 minutes and keep in a thermos overnight.
- Strain the liquid in the morning and take small sips throughout the day. Remember: you should not drink it all at once.
- Do the same for three days in a row, and make sure you prepare a fresh drink every evening. Repeat the treatment after a week.
- The only thing that may surprise you is the frequent urination. This is normal. It shows that the salt in your body is dissolving.
You should notice some improvement after 10 days. You’ll notice joint pain disappearing and you will feel much better.
The bay leaf treatment should last for 2 months and your bunions will eventually disappear.
Finely crush 5 large bay leaves and pour in 100 ml of 96% alcohol. Leave it for a week and strain. Apply this home remedy on your bunions.
For better results soak your feet in this mixture before you start the remedy:
- 3L of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
Dry your feet with a towel, apply the remedy and put on some cotton socks.
When combined together, aspirin and iodine is a great topical ointment that gives great results when it comes to treating bunions and similar growths, as well as joint pain.
Use regular soap to relieve pain and inflammations
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »