‘This is where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done’: Joran van der Sloot ‘confesses’ to murdering Natalee Holloway in undercover video Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3495403/This-guilty-accept-Joran-van-der-Sloot-confesses-murdering-Natalee-Holloway-undercover-video.html#ixzz439X0Fn8k Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
- Alabama student Natalee Holloway disappeared on a trip to Aruba in 2005
- Joran van der Sloot was last seen with the victim, 18, but never charged
- He is currently in a Peruvian jail for the murder of Stephany Flores
- Undercover footage shows him making an apparent confession to killing
- Asked about Holloway case he said: ‘Yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done’
- He was also filmed mocking the police investigation into her death and saying he lied to officers
- Victim’s father Dave Holloway said today that van der Sloot can ‘rot in jail’
A decade after Alabama student Natalee Holloway’s mysterious disappearance, the prime suspect in her murder appears to have ‘confessed’.
Joran van der Sloot, who is in a Peruvian jail for the murder of another student, Stephany Flores, was caught on an undercover video admitting he had lied to the police and mocking the investigation into Holloway’s death.
Speaking about the case in his native Dutch, he then appears to make a shocking confession about the murder to his wife and the undercover reporter from Radar Online saying: ‘yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done.’
Van der Sloot was the last person seen with Holloway, who vanished while on a trip to Aruba.
Natalee was 18 and on a graduation trip with 130 classmates from Mountain Brook High School just outside Birmingham, when she disappeared on May 30, 2005.
She was last seen with three men including van der Sloot, a then-17-year-old Dutch national, after an evening at a nightclub.
Van der Sloot, who lived on the island, has always been the main suspect and the victim’s father Dave Holloway believed he got help to take Natalee’s body and dump it in a crab pot out at sea.
Yet, while the 28-year-old was arrested twice on suspicion of her murder, he has never been charged
He is currently serving a 28-year sentence in Peru for killing business student Flores on May 30, 2010 – the fifth anniversary of Natalee’s disappearance.
Now the victim’s family have spoken out saying van de Sloot can ‘rot in jail’ after he appeared to make a confession to the undercover reporter
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »