EXCLUSIVE – ‘He took her behind the toilets and she started to scream’: The Syrian have-a-go heroes who found suspected Afghan migrant paedophile in woods trying to undress a seven-year-old girl… and frogmarched him to the police
- Mohammed Al-Mulhem, 26, and Dldar Sedo, 24, heard a commotion behind a row of temporary toilets
- An Afghan man was seen ‘trying to remove girl’s T-shirt and trousers’ and they grabbed hold of him
- Sedo, a Kurdish tailor from Aleppo, said: ‘People wanted to kill him but we needed to let the police take care of this’
- The pair along with a team of Syrian vigilantes then led the alleged paedophile to officers
- About 14,000 migrants live in Idomeni camp on the Greece-Macedonia border
The Syrian have-a-go heroes who frogmarched a suspected paedophile to police in the squalid Idomeni migrant camp have told MailOnline how they took action after hearing the screams of a seven-year-old girl he is accused of trying to rape.
The men rushed to secluded woodland behind a row of temporary toilets as the girl’s father shouted ‘he’s trying to rape my daughter’.
They got there to find the Afghan refugee with the girl in a state of undress.
First on the scene was Bashar Al-Ali, 29, a chef from Deir ez-Zuor, Syria, who was sitting drinking coffee outside a makeshift cafe when he saw the alleged paedophile leading a seven-year-old girl by the hand.
‘The Afghan man took her behind the toilets
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »