One Food That Unclogs Arteries Naturally And Protects Against Heart Attack
A new study published in the journal Atherosclerosis confirms that pomegranate extract may prevent and/or reverse the primary pathology associated with cardiac mortality: the progressive thickening of the coronary arteries caused by the accumulation of fatty materials known as atherosclerosis. (source) Pomegranate was found to not only improve blood flow in the cardiovascular system of heart patients, but also helped to reduce inflammation and high blood pressure. Pomegranates aid in reducing excess triglycerides, which form as a result of a diet high in processed foods. Removing these excess triglycerides may help to ward off heart attacks and various heart problems.
- Pomegranate reduces body fat. According to a study (here) from the University of Edinburgh, pomegranates can help reduce visceral fat – the most dangerous kind of fat.
- Prevention of heart disease due to the high content of the antioxidants.
- Reduction of bad LDL cholesterol levels.
- Helping in reducing the plaque deposits in the arteries and prevent clotting of blood.
- The research (here) has showed that regular consumption of pomegranate is effective against prostate cancer, breast cancer, diabetes, and lymphoma.
- The vitamin C in pomegranate helps to fight any kind of infections.
- Possession of anti-inflammatory properties which can help in bringing the inflammation down.
- Pomegranate is also good for your teeth since it possesses antibacterial compounds which can be helpful in preventing dental plaque.
- Pomegranate regenerates liver. Pomegranate juice is able to regenerate your liver after it has been damage.
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »