37 USES OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AT HOME
Hydrogen peroxide is very effective ingredient which is easily available and very cheap so anyone can afford it. It can be used for a number of purposes, from medicinal ingredient to household cleaning agent.
- It has the ability to clean wounds and stop minor bleeding and therefore you can use it when you accidentally cut yourself with a knife or poke with a needle.
- You can treat acne. Apply it directly on the affected area.
- Combine hydrogen peroxide with water to treat sores in your mouth. Simply wash your mouth with this solution. Hold for a second and then spit it out. Rinse your mouth with clean water afterwards.
- Wash your mouth with hydrogen peroxide to get rid of bacteria that is responsible for bad breath.
- Soak your feet in a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water in order to treat the invisible fungus on the feet.
- If you suffer from ear infections, simply apply a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in your ear. Consult your doctor anyway.
- Just a few drops of hydrogen peroxide will help you clean the excess fat from the ears.
- Hold a mixture of hydrogen peroxide with water to relieve toothache.
- Clean your skin and body from bacteria by soaking in a tub with warm water and a little bit of hydrogen peroxide.
- You can add hydrogen peroxide in the mixture you use to wash your genitals to get rid of fungal infections.
- Whiten your teeth with hydrogen peroxide. Put a little bit of this liquid in your mouth and hold for half a minute.
- Make toothpaste and teeth bleach by combining hydrogen peroxide with baking soda.
- An excellent tool for cleaning contact lenses.
- Whiten you nails with hydrogen peroxide applied on a cotton wall.
- Apply hydrogen peroxide on your hair to hide roots of blond hair. Allow it to act for half an hour and then wash your hair.
- Lighten your hair by making a spray from hydrogen peroxide and water. Apply the resulting mixture on the area where you want to achieve this.
- You can disinfect your toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide.
- Use a mixture made of hydrogen peroxide and water for softening the feet.
Using it in the household
- Apply a little hydrogen peroxide on a towel in order to disinfect taps.
- Apply a little hydrogen peroxide on a sponge
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »