SUICIDE BY COP: ‘Kill me now!’ The moment cop shoots dead knife-wielding murder suspect screaming at him to pull the trigger
- Javier Aleman, 46, was wanted for the fatal stabbing of his roommate in Baltimore County, on March 17
- He was stopped by officer Joshua Hilling outside Cincinnati on March 29
- Officer was about to perform routine pat down when Aleman drew a knife
- He was shot once in the abdomen and repeatedly yelled: ‘Kill me! Do it!’
- Stand-off lasted about five minutes until Aleman was hit with stun gun
- Hilling was commended for his bravery and ‘remarkable restraint’
A fugitive wanted in a fatal stabbing three weeks ago told a police officer to kill him at least 40 times in an intense confrontation on Interstate 75 just north of Cincinnati, Ohio last week.
Javier Aleman was captured by Glendale police officer Joshua Hilling’s body cam, and the unsettling footage shows the 46-year-old suspect drawing a large knife, refusing orders to stay down, and repeatedly yelling: ‘Kill me! Kill me now!’
Aleman, who is suspected of killing his roommate Victor Adolfo Serrano, 51, with the same knife he pulled on Hilling, was shot once in the abdomen by the officer and later stopped with a stun gun.
He is recovering in hospital and charged with attempted murder in the March 29 incident.
Aleman was stopped by Hilling while he was walking along Interstate 75 around 5.30pm, and gave a fake name when the officer questioned what he was doing.
When Hilling told the man to stand with his hands on the trunk of his police cruiser so he could perform a routine pat down, the situation grew tense as Aleman suddenly turned and pulled out a large knife.
He repeatedly yelled for the officer
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »