How To Get Silky Smooth Feet With This Natural Treatment With Baking Soda
Every woman dreams of nice and well-groomed feet. Hard and cracked heels do not look that nice and cause many inconveniences. Baking soda has antiseptic properties, and it can reduce water hardness. It can easily turn into your favorite foot care product.
How to clean your feet using baking soda?
- For this home treatment you need 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 4-5 liters of water.
- Add the baking soda to the hot water and dissolve it. Soak your feet in the solution for 15-20 minutes.
- Give your feet a nice rub using a foot scrubber. Apply a nutrient cream or Vaseline. Put on 100% cotton socks and keep them on for at least 2 hours.
- You should see some improvement after the very first treatment.
- Repeat the treatment for 5-7 days in a row, then make a 7-day break. Repeat the whole procedure again. Do 3 treatments for
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »