“He should take an IQ Test”- Donald Trump blasts the new Muslim mayor of London, who he absolutely detests
- US presidential hopeful adds to war of words with British politicians
- Billionaire caused fury after proposing ban on Muslims entering America
- Trump admitted relationship with David Cameron may not be ‘very good’
- Republican calls Sadiq Khan is ‘ignorant’ and will ‘remember’ his criticism
- Khan spokesman brands Trump ‘divisive and dangerous’ over remarks
Donald Trump has today said he is unlikely to have a ‘very good relationship’ with David Cameron and called Sadiq Khan ‘ignorant’ and in need of an IQ test.
The Republican presidential front runner turned on the Prime Minister and London’s mayor after both criticised his proposal to ban all Muslims from the US.
Trump said the Prime Minister’s anger at his immigration policy was proof ‘he’s not willing to address the problem either’.
The Republican presidential front runner also branded new London Mayor Sadiq Khan ‘ignorant’ for his criticism of the policy and said the Labour politician should take an IQ test.
He said: ‘He doesn’t know me, hasn’t met me, doesn’t know what I’m all about. I think they were very rude statements and, frankly, tell him I will remember those statements. They are very nasty statements.’
And he also weighed in to the EU referendum battle and said the UK should leave because: ‘What do you need it for?’
Mr Trump has been in a war of words with British politicians since December when he called for ‘a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States’
The billionaire’s statement
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »