Donald Trump’s wife Melania recounts the shocking time that Michael Jackson tried to make out with her
- Melania Trump reveals in a new interview that she gets upset that people think she is just a pretty face with no brain
- The former model, 46, talks about MSNBC host Chris Matthews ogling her and talking about her ‘runway walk’ on TV, calling it ‘unbelievable’
- Melania also says that the Clintons did not get her a wedding present after attending her 2005 ceremony at Mar-a-Lago
- Michael Jackson meanwhile asked Melania to make out with him so that Donald would be ‘jealous’ at dinner one night
- Melania also speaks about her secret half-brother Denis Cigelnjak, saying she wishes him all the best but has no plans to meet him
The former model also takes some time to chide those who thinks she is just a pretty face with no brain, including MSNBC host Chris Matthews who the day before the interview was caught on air ogling Melania during an appearance in Indiana and saying; ‘Did you see her walk? Runway walk. My God, is that good. I could watch that runway show.’
It is this behavior that upsets Melania, who says; ‘Unbelievable. That’s what I’m saying! I’m not only a beauty, I’m smart. I have brains. I’m intelligent.
‘I would just say, Men will be men.’
Later in the piece she talks about an interesting night with Michael Jackson and reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton did not get her a gift at her wedding.
‘I don’t think they sent a gift,’ says Melania when asked what her husband’s likely opponent in the upcoming presidential race got her for her big day.
‘Some people didn’t send gifts.’
Melania and Donald were married in 2005 at Mar-a-Lago, the billionaire’s Palm Beach estate, with the Clintons among the many
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »