Do Not Play With Your Life: Do You Have Any of These Symptoms? They Hint Something Bad!
If you don’t keep a tab on what you are eating, chances are that you may be taking foods which are unhealthy. They could be adversely affecting how your digestive system absorbs various nutrients.
It is crucial that you recognize the harm being done to your body and take preventative measures before it’s too late. There are many symptoms that can tell you the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in your body. Here are the most important ones.
- Cracks in the corners of the mouth
The major causes:
– Lack of vitamin B group
– some diseases of the stomach with increased secretion of gastric acid that corrodes the mucous membranes of the lips
– lack of back teeth or lowered bite
– anemia caused by iron deficiency
– Infection with bacteria streptococcus and staphylococcus, fungi (mostly candida)
– poor sanitary conditions and inadequate oral hygiene
– often occurs in people who talk a lot and moisturize the lips with the tongue
– often occurs in diabetics, because they have a weakened immune system
– If you have experienced some of the factors mentioned above, that is surely a sign of lack of: iron, zinc, and B vitamins such as niacin (B 3), riboflavin (B 2) and B 12.
Solution: Eat more tofu, quinoa, lean cheese, chard and spinach, peanuts, dried apricots, asparagus, all kinds of seeds and legumes. Combine foods like broccoli and kale because of iron absorption (vitamin C).
Excessive licking of the lips or exposure to wind, cold, or dry air can further aggravate the condition and lead to even larger cracks and a very thin skin so be careful with that.
Cracks on the mouth sometimes also can be due to an allergic reaction to an ingredient in cosmetic products, which have recently
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »