BREAKING: ISIS Releases “Kill List” of 8,000 Americans… Spread This to Warn Others
In the wake of the Orlando attacks, a terrifying new “kill list” of 8,000 Americans released by hackers affiliated with the Islamic State group is receiving greater scrutiny, especially since the list contains the list of many Floridians.
According to WPEC-TV, the list was released by the United Cyber Caliphate via an encoded social media app last week. Of the over-8,000 names on the list, 600 of them were from Florida.
The United Cyber Caliphate is already responsible for the hacking of U.S. Central Command and 54,000 Twitter accounts, and has threatened the life of President Obama.
Authorities have yet to comment on whether there was a connection to Sunday’s attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. That attack, which claimed 50 lives, is the most deadly terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11.
Stuart Kaplan, a former FBI agent, told WPEC the most alarming thing about the kill list is that the targets are all civilians who don’t have the necessary security to protect themselves against terrorists.
“It’s going to create some hysteria,” he said. When asked who he thought might be on the list, he said, “I would suspect a head of a hospital or, perhaps, a local community leader. Those are the individuals that may appear on the list — or just a local banker or local school teacher — someone who, for some reason, was in the public eye.”
Kaplan said that Islamic State-affiliated cells or other Islamic extremists could use the list as a guide.
“If, in fact, a sympathizer gets a hold of this list and is readily able to identify you as being his neighbor and, then, decides (because they’re a sympathizer) to
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »