Dramatic footage reveals the moment the Nice terrorist Mohamed Louhouaiej Bouhlel was killed in a shootout after ramming crowd
- WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Terrorist uses lorry to mow down crowds during Bastille Day celebrations in Nice
- Death toll currently stands at 84, 202 were injured, 52 are in a critical condition and 25 are on life support machines
- ID card belonging to Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, a French Tunisian man, 31, from Nice, found next to his body
- His cousin said Bouhlel, a father of three, told MailOnline he flouted every rule of Islam, beat his wife and took drugs
- Police say terrorist’s wife Hajer arrested and in custody as officers work on his motives and if he had accomplices
- At least 10 babies and children were killed, some in buggies, with least 54 children also being treated in hospital
- Eyewitnesses said driver zig-zagged at 40mph to hit crowds of people who were sent flying or jammed under wheels
Police today arrested the wife of the ISIS fanatic who killed 84 people including at least ten children in Nice using a lorry and a handgun.
It has been revealed that killer Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, 31, a French Tunisian and married father of three, was depressed about the break up of his marriage before he mounted pavements at high speed and ploughed through crowds celebrating Bastille Day in Nice last night.
He had separated from wife Hajer some two years ago following a series of violent arguments, and he was said to have been upset in recent months as their divorce had been finalised.
Today Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said police have arrested his wife, as detectives try to establish his motives and if he had accomplices.
Dramatic footage released today shows the moment he was shot dead by five police officers in the 19-tonne lorry he used as a murder weapon on his mile-long killing spree.
One eyewitness filmed armed officers approaching the cab of the lorry and firing repeatedly through its windscreen and doors before it appears Bouhlel can be heard screaming after being hit by a police bullet and he died slumped in the passenger seat.
Witness Nadar El Shafei told the BBC: ‘He died inside the vehicle – I saw his head [hanging] out of the window, they kept shooting him from all sides just to be sure. Then they asked us to run away in case there were others inside the car or a bomb.’
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »