‘Mad Dog’ the cannibal pictured eating SECOND Muslim in as many weeks as Christians lynch and burn two men in Central African Republic
- WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
- Mad Dog is pictured cutting meat from a body and licking a bloodied knife
- Two Muslims were lynched and burned in Bangui in a revenge attack
- Mad Dog – real name Ouandja Magloire – didn’t take part in the killings
- He turned up afterwards and carried out his grisly act in front of a crowd
- Sectarian violence has been rife recently in the Central African Republic
- Catherine Samba-Panza, former Bangui mayor, has been elected president
- She used her first speech to ask Muslims and Christians to stop fighting
- EU has agreed a joint mission to send up to 1,000 troops to the country
Shocking photographs have emerged of a cannibal by the name of Mad Dog eating the flesh of a lynched Muslim man for the second time in as many weeks.
In one, ‘Mad Dog’ – real name Ouandja Magloire – cuts a portion of meat from the body of a murdered Muslim lying burning on a roundabout in the capital of the Central African Republic, with the body of another a few yards away.
Another photograph shows him licking a bloodied knife as he stands over a body, wearing the same T-shirt he was pictured in during the previous act of cannibalism.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
The horrific images were taken in Bangui on Sunday.
According to The Associated Press, the men were killed by residents of the Sango neighbourhood in revenge for the lynching of a taxi driver from Sango a day earlier.
Two other Muslim passers-by escaped to the protection of French and African peacekeeping forces.
The agency understands that
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »