Cologne New Year’s Eve attack victim became pregnant after being raped by Muslim ‘refugees’
- The 18-year-old raped outside Cologne train station in mass sexual frenzy
- She was thrown around a group of men before being thrown to the floor
- As she was being raped, a second man was raping another girl next to her
- Tried miming to other girl ‘close your eyes’ but rapist grabbed her face
- The first teenage victim decided to have an abortion after falling pregnant
- Only four convictions from 1,200 reported NYE sexual assaults in Germany
An 18-year-old had an abortion after she was raped in the mass sexual frenzy at Cologne train station on New Year’s Eve.
She was thrown around a group of men before eventually falling on the floor, where she was raped alongside another girl.
They are the first cases of forced sexual intercourse reported on the night where more than 1,200 sexual assaults were reported across Germany by marauding gangs of immigrant men.
Dozens of witnesses have been questioned and thousands of documents examined, and in the latest round of cross examination Frauke Mahr, 63, who is the manager of the Project for Girls in Cologne revealed that the young woman had ended up pregnant after being raped in front of the main train station.
She told the investigators: ‘She was separated from her girlfriend, and ended up being shoved from one man to another. She was then thrown to the floor and raped.
‘She told me that a few metres away she saw another girl lying on the ground, also being raped.
‘She had tried to signal to the other girl that she should close her eyes, but the man then grabbed her own head and forced her to look at him.’
Her ordeal ended when a policeman pulled the man away and she ran home in a panic.
Out of shame at what happened she decided not to report the rape to police, and had never raised the matter, but did visit the hospital.
When she was told there that she was pregnant, an abortion was arranged, but she admitted she was not 100 percent sure if her attacker was
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »