BLATANT LIES: Hillary Clinton and Chelsea’s emails from Benghazi attacks reveal the truth about the attacks and the lies she told America
- Hillary Clinton told her daughter that that two officers had been killed, and attributed the attack to an Al-Qaeda group
- But the Obama Administration later described it as a spontaneous protest
- The emails also revealed Chelsea’s response to her mother’s message
- Clinton’s emails were addressed to Diane Reynolds, an alias that Chelsea Clinton used
- Hillary Clinton said on Sunday that the FBI has not contacted her about its probe into her private email server
- For more on Clinton’s email scandal visit www.dailymail.co.uk/hillary
Hillary Clinton sent an email to her daughter Chelsea the night of the Benghazi attacks in which she claimed an ‘Al-Qaeda-like group’ carried out the assault, it has been revealed.
In the emails, she told Chelsea, under the alias Diane Reynolds, that two officers had been killed, and attributed the attack to an Al-Qaeda group rather than a spontaneous protest at the Obama Administration later described it.
‘Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Qaeda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow,’ she wrote in the email.
The emails also revealed Chelsea’s response to her mother’s message, according to NBC News.
‘I am so sorry about the State Department officer killed in Libya and the ongoing precariousness in Egypt and Libya,’ Chelsea wrote to her mother.
She added: ‘Such anathema to us as Americans – and a painful reminder or how long it took modernism to take
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »