ISLAMIC TERROR: Malaysian flight MH370 widow claims Malaysian PM’s wife told her pilots ‘took’ the jet in suicide mission
- Danica Weeks said she spoke to Malaysian PM’s wife after MH370 vanished
- Her husband Paul was one of the 238 passengers on board the Boeing 777
- Ms Weeks told 60 Minutes Rosmah Mansor implied the pilots ‘took’ the jet
- It’s been suggested the 53-year-old pilot ‘took over’ plane in act of suicide
- MH370 hasn’t been found since it flew flying from Kuala Lumpur in 2014
The widow of a passenger on doomed flight MH370 has sensationally claimed the wife of the Malaysian Prime Minister implied the pilots ‘took’ the jet.
Danica Weeks, 42, said a month after she was told the plane had disappeared on March 8, 2014, she told Rosmah Mansor – wife of Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak – to do everything in her power to ‘find her husband’ Paul and ‘bring him home’.
‘[She said] it was very horrible that someone would do that to 238 innocent people,’ the Australian mother-of-two told Channel Nine’s 60 Minutes on Sunday night.
‘She was insinuating that the pilots took the plane’.
The Boeing 777 has not been found since it disappeared flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing nearly two and a half years ago.
Numerous theories have been put forward, including the 53-year-old pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah ‘took
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »