Nun reveals last words of French priest beheaded by Muslim ISIS killers
- Sister Hugette Peron and Sister Helene were held hostage by ISIS killers
- They asked them if they were afraid to die as they prayed during the siege
- But Sister Helene told them she wasn’t afraid as she believed in God
- Priest’s last words were: ‘Stop! What are you doing?’
- The killers had already slit the throat of elderly Father Jacques Hamel
Both Sister Hugette Peron and Sister Helene were in the church when Adel Kermiche and Abdel Malik Petitjean, both 19, stormed the Eglise Saint-Etienne in Normandy.
Sister Helene has reportedly described the priest’s final moments as the pair asked her if she was afraid to die – but she told them she wasn’t as she ‘believed in God.’
Jacques shouted at them, ‘Stop! What are you doing?’ ‘the Mirror quoted her as saying before his throat was slashed.
Both of the killers, who had pledged allegiance to ISIS, were shot dead by police during the siege.
Another nun in the congregation, Sister Danielle, managed to flee the church to alert police, leaving behind her two elderly colleagues who had witnessed the murder of the priest as
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »