‘She’s the devil!’: Trump goes all in on Hillary-bashing
- Donald Trump said during a Pennsylvania rally that Bernie Sanders ‘made a deal with the devil’ by agreeing to endorse Hillary Clinton last week
- ‘She’s the devil!’ he boomed
- Trump isn’t the first politician to go there this year; former House Speaker John Boehner called Ted Cruz ‘Lucifer in the flesh’ in April
- Sanders’ campaign manager had said it was Hillary who ‘made a deal with the devil’ by accepting millions of dollars from Wall Street donors
- Dr. Ben Carson said during the Republican National Convention that Hillary Clinton’s mentor Saul Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer
Donald Trump called his Democratic rival ‘the devil’ on Monday in a high-profile escalation of his campaign rhetoric – at precisely the moment he needed to change the subject.
Facing a four-day-long scandal over his criticism of the father of a Muslim soldier who died in combat, the Republican presidential nominee shifted gears.
Sen. Bernie Sanders, Trump told an overflow crowd at a high school in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, ‘made a deal with the devil’ when he endorsed Clinton at last week’s Democratic National Convention.
‘She’s the devil!’ he added.
Trump has hinted at the insult before, saying Friday in Colorado that ‘Bernie blew it. He sold his soul to the devil. He did.’
But Trump had previously stopped short of declaring that Hillary Clinton is, in fact, the Prince – or Princess – of Darkness.
By rallying around Clinton instead of standing on principle, the billionaire said, Sanders ‘made a bad deal. He should have not made a deal. He would have gone down as [having] done something really important.’
‘Once he made that deal, and believe me, he has buyer’s remorse.’
‘If he would have just not done anything – just go home, go to sleep, relax – he would have been a hero,’ he
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »