ISIS child suicide bomber was blown up by REMOTE CONTROL
File this under Islamic contributions to society.
Before he was forced out in a Vatican cabal, Pope Benedict XVI quoted a 14th-century dialogue between Byzantine emperor, Manuel II Paleologus, and a Muslim scholar:
“Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”
The barbaric President Erdogan tried to tie the Islamic State bombing to his hoax coup plotters and even the Kurds. But the fact is Erdogan quietly aided and armed ISIS. His pro-jihad policies have come home to roost.
From celebrating a wedding to digging graves for a funeral: ISIS bomber aged just 12 who killed 51 at a marriage ceremony in Turkey ‘was blown up by REMOTE CONTROL’
At least 51 people have been killed in suicide attack that targeted a wedding party in the south of Turkey
Authorities blame the attack on terrorists as horrific pictures emerge of dead and injured wedding guests
ISIS suspected of carrying out attack with the bomber thought to have been between 12 and 14 years old
By Isabel Hunter and Jennifer Newton for MailOnline, August 21, 2016:
At least 51 people have been been killed and nearly 100 injured after a child suicide bomber ripped through a wedding party in Turkey.
Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan said it was likely that ISIS was behind the attack which saw the bomber, a boy, thought to be aged between 12 and 14, blow up among people dancing in the street at a party in the city of Gaziantep last night.
Erdogan added the blast near the Syria border ‘was the result of a suicide bomber who either detonated (the bomb) or others detonated it’.
The pro-Kurdish Peoples’ Democratic Party, or HDP, said in a statement that the wedding was for one of its members, and women and children had been among those killed.
Hundreds gathered for funerals this afternoon, with coffins draped in green flags. But security sources said some ceremonies will have to wait because many victims were blown to pieces and DNA tests would be needed to identify them.
Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek said the ‘barbaric’ attack in the city of Gaziantep, near the border with Syria, appeared to be a suicide bombing
People wait close to empty graves during funerals for the dead after a bomb attack on a wedding party last night in Gaziantep in Turkey
Other officials said it could have been the carried out by either Kurdish militants or Islamic State group extremists
Hundreds gathered for funerals of the 51 dead this afternoon, with coffins draped in green flags
Security sources said some ceremonies will have to wait because many victims were blown to pieces and DNA tests would be needed to identify them
One person who witnessed the attack said: ‘The celebrations were coming to an end and there was a big explosion among people dancing. There was blood and body parts everywhere.’
Another added: ‘It was carried out like an atrocity. We want to end these massacres. We are in pain, especially the women and children.’
The bride and groom – Besna and Nurettin Akdogan – were rushed to hospital but were not seriously wounded.
According to the state-run Anadolu news agency, the bride was released from hospital, saying as she left: ‘They turned our wedding into a bloodbath.’
She later returned to hospital after repeatedly fainting, Anadolu reported.
Erdogan said in a statement that there was ‘no difference’ between the group of US-based preacher Fethullah Gulen who he blames for the failed coup bid, the outlawed Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) ‘and Daesh (ISIS), the likely perpetrator of the attack in Gaziantep’.
‘Our country and our nation have again only one message to those who attack us – you will not succeed!’ he said.
Funerals for many of the victims
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »