The 5 most outrageous things Hillary Clinton said in her FBI interview
Hillary Clinton was already having a bad week as polls show Donald Trump closing the gap between them and, in a few polls, even pulling ahead. It got worse Friday after the FBI released Clinton’s answers to investigators’ questions over her use of a private email server, revealing some pretty damaging responses from the former Secretary of State.
Here are five of the most outrageous statements Clinton made in that three-and-a-half hour FBI interview:
1. She cited her 2012 concussion as the reason that she cannot remember details of briefings during her “transition out of office.”
2. She said she never even thought whether emails she exchanged on a future U.S. drone attack should be classified.
3. She said she thought the “C” before a paragraph indicated alphabetical order. The C actually stands for “classified.”
4. She said no one ever raised concerns to her about her use of a private email server.
5. She said she could not recall any training on how to handle classified information.
What’s more, Clinton aides told
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »