BOMBSHELL: How Obama tried to set up secret medical checkups for Hillary Clinton
- Ed Klein – one of Hillary Clinton’s fiercest critics – revealed new details about the presidential candidate’s health exclusively to DailyMail.com
- Klein shared details about Clinton’s heath on the day before his fourth critical book against her, Guilty as Sin, hits bookstores
- He claims that President Obama was so concerned that he offered to set up secret medical checkups for her, but she declined
- Instead, he says, Clinton arranged secret medical visits to a New York hospital in hopes of keeping her health issues secret
- As the campaign intensifies, Klein has learned that Clinton is suffering from an abnormal heart beat, chronic low blood pressure, and more
- Hillary’s health raises the question whether she is fit to become president and commander in chief
- Featured below is an excerpt from Guilty as Sin, in which Klein details Clinton’s 2012 concussion among other medical crises
New York Times bestselling author Ed Klein is about to publish his fourth book about the Clintons since 2005, Guilty as Sin. On Sunday, DailyMail.com described one chapter in which Klein tells how Bill Clinton enjoyed foot rubs, massages and romps in his presidential library with female interns. Below, Klein reveals exclusive new information about Hillary Clinton’s health – information that he has learned since the book went to press – as well as an exclusive excerpt from Guilty as Sin describing shocking new details about the Democratic presidential candidate’s medical crises. Guilty as Sin is available in bookstores October 4 and for order from Amazon.
EXCLUSIVE NEW INFORMATION REGARDING CLINTON’S HEALTH:
President Obama is so concerned about Hillary Clinton’s health that he recently offered to arrange a secret medical checkup for her at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Hillary declined the offer because she feared the media would find out about her Walter Reed visit and learn the truth about her medical condition—that she is suffering from arrhythmia (an abnormal heart beat), a leaking heart valve, chronic low blood pressure, insufficient blood flow, a tendency to form life-threatening blood clots, and troubling side effects from her medications.
Hillary has arranged her own secret medical visits to the New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where she arrives through a private entrance out of public sight and where she can rely on her doctors’ discretion not to speak to the media.
Her doctors have prescribed Coumadin (a blood thinner) and a beta blocker to treat her arrhythmia and heart-valve problem. However, these medications have the side effects of making her drowsy and tired, and lowering her blood pressure, leading to frequent bouts of light-headedness
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »