Sweden: Woman in wheelchair gang raped
SWEDEN: A woman who was victim of a gang rape in Visby on Saturday night is bound to a wheelchair, confirms the woman’s counsel Staffan Fredriksson, to Nyheter Idag.
– She does not feel well, she gets professional help, he says.
Early on Sunday, a woman born in 1983 was the victim of a gang rape in an apartment in Visby. Police announced on its website that six persons have been arrested suspected of the crime. The woman who was the victim of the crime is bound to wheelchair.
– It is unknown men, now sitting in detention. She has been the victim of a gang rape, or have been raped in turns, you could say, in an apartment in Visby.
Fredriksson confirms that the property where the rape took place was not the woman’s home. However, it seems one or more of the perpetrators live at the property where the rape occurred.
– It’s probably a residence for one of the men, possibly more, but we do not know. It is unknown men. She joined a man and then more men have appeared.
– She has more or less broken down.
The newspaper Aftonbladet reports that all of the arrested men are about 20 years. The arrested men acknowledge that they have been on the site, but they deny any crime, according to Aftonbladet. Fredriksson explains that the rape the woman suffered could have lasted up to “a few hours”.
– It has been going on for a long time, maybe a few hours, before she managed to get away, he says.
When the woman finally managed to
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »