Hillary Clinton: “f***ing Jew bastard” and other Clinton quotes
(From Jerry Oppenheimer in his book State of the Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton -2000.)
There’s no doubt, Hillary Clinton called Paul Fray a “fucking Jew bastard.” If there were the slightest doubt, you can bet that vicious Hillary would have sicced her amoral $450-an-hour shyster David Kendall on every author, publication and news service that reported her anti-Semitic slur, regardless of how veiled and coy the media were about her vile outburst.
Following is a sampling of how the media reported “fucking Jew bastard.” Note the euphemized fucking and its suppression, the euphamized bastard, as well as the various uninformative paraphrases and verbal maneuvers.
The quotations are arranged from the most to the least complete reporting of Hillary’s exact and complete pottymouthishness.
TIME magazine wins the Weasel Prize for keeping the reader in the dark about what was actually said.
The Associated Press is runner-up for euphemizingbastard and suppressing fucking.
United Press International wins third place for euphemizing all words but “Jew”.
Special prize goes to CBS Radio News for telling its listeners that Hillary merely “used rough language” and an unspecified “anti-Semitic slur”.
Like what, CBS? Kike? Hebe? Christ-killer?
- “f***ing Jew bastard” [The Times (London), 18 July 2000]
- “f—–g Jew bastard” [New York Daily News, 17 July 2000]
- “f****** Jew bastard” [The Times (London), 16 July 2000]
- “f—– Jew b——” [UPI, 17 July 2000; euphemized fucking is one hyphen short]
- “Jew bastard” [Reuters, 10, 16, 17 July 2000]
- “Jew bastard” [The Washington Post, 18 July 2000]
- “Jew bastard” [New York Daily News, 18 July 2000]
- “Jew b——” [AP, 16 July 2000]
- “an obscenity-laced, anti-Semitic slur” [AP, 19 July 2000]
- “an anti-Semitic obscenity” [AP and St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 26 July 2000]
- “uttered an anti-Jewish slur” [Reuters, 16 July 2000]
- “made an anti-Jewish remark” [TIME, 24 July 2000, p. 64]
- “used rough language” and an “anti-Semitic slur.” [CBS Radio News, 16 July 2000]
“Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise.”
(From the book “Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff
FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINKClick here for the Top 12 Moments in Jewish History...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN! »